Our requirements for applicants:
- Minimum experience with warehouse processes;
- knowledge of warehouse processes;
- PC skills
- adherence to corporate values: honesty, professionalism, teamwork, performance, commitment;
- desire to work and earn.
- receiving, placing goods on the racks;
- the formation of goods for shipment to customers;
- Carrying out loading and unloading work with the help of warehouse equipment;
- taking inventory;
- working with the TSD / scanner.
Shift work schedule (alternating):
- 1 shift Mon-Fri from 08:00 to 17:00
- 2 shift ppt. from 10:00 to 19:00 + Sat. 09:00 to 15:00
If you are interested in the vacancy, send your resume to the post [email protected]
- Advise customers;
- To display products.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Higher or secondary pharmaceutical education;
- knowledge of the range of medical products;
- Graduate students will be considered.
WHAT ARE YOU WANTING?
- flexible work schedule;
- A comfortable workplace;
- A transparent system of motivation
- Official employment and salary;
- Paid holiday of 24 calendar days;
- Paid sick leave;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
If you have decided that you want to work with us, please contact us by e-mail [email protected]
We're looking for an operator in an online shop:
- with a pleasant voice, good diction, competent speech;
- answer calls, emails, messengers to customers;
- process incoming orders, monitor delivery and payment;
- type and print delivery notes;
- work with primary documents.
- Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 20:00
- Stable wage payment twice a month
Hurry up and send your CV to email [email protected]