Characteristics of Testosterone enanthate 250 mg Moldavian Pharma
Testosterone is the main hormone in the male body, which is produced for use in medicine as propionate or enantate. The drug is used for sexual disorders and is actively used in sports and bodybuilding to achieve desired results.
It is injected with testosterone. Use in sports
Most athletes are faced with the question of how to increase testosterone in the body, as it is very important to grow and maintain weight and achieve high training results. Hormone has a powerful anabolic effect: it increases the activity of the genes responsible for protein synthesis, increases the nitrogen balance and stimulates hyperplasia in muscle cells. It causes the level of insulin-like growth factor to increase, so that athletes gain muscles faster.
The drug Testosterone enanthate 250 mg Moldavian Pharma is used in bodybuilding and sports
- it increases muscle mass in a short period of time;
- it improves the relief and venousity of the body;
- helps to burn extra fat without losing muscles;
- is useful both during the masonry period and during drying;
- gives you strength and energy for exhausting workouts;
- prevents harmful cholesterol from rising and protects the heart of the athlete from overloading;
- does not reduce libido, unlike other anabolic steroids for course therapy.
In sports, testosterone enantate is more frequently prescribed, the cost of which is lower than that of propionate. It is popular due to its long duration of action and the need for rare injections, which is convenient for men. The drug is used by beginners and professional athletes alike. A special feature of propionate is its inability to retain water in the body, so it works well for drying the body. Its application makes the muscles dryer and more embossed than the enantate effect. But the price of the product is much higher, and injections need to be given more often, which is why some bodybuilders refuse to use it.
Side effects of Testosterone enanthate 250 mg Moldavian Pharma
The most frequent complaints from athletes are pain and redness of skin at injection sites. An undesirable consequence mainly occurs with propionate testosterone, which is injected much more frequently. The other side effects are caused by the hormone being aromatized and partially turned into estrogens. Men face these problems when they use injections to improve their athletic performance:
- swelling of the mammary glands (gynecomastia);
- swelling of the whole body, reduction of muscle relief;
- loss of hair on the head;
- an increase in the prostate gland.
Female athletes who decide to order testosterone, despite warnings, develop body masking: increased external genitalia, excessive body hair, coarsening of the voice.
|Active substance||Testosterone enantato|
|Active ingredient, mg||250|
|Bottles in the package, pcs||1|