Each form of testosterone that is part of the Sustanon 250 mg Prime has a different absorption rate, which allows it to maintain a consistently high level of anabolic hormones in the blood during the month. There is no need to perform frequent injections, Sustanan is only placed once every three weeks (for medical purposes). Some people think that Sustanan is a combined course in one bottle, but this is not quite true, because each component of the drug only turns into testosterone in the body.
The peak of Sustanon 250's popularity lies in the 80s and 90s, at which time many articles were written about the benefits of the drug. However, it should be remembered that Sustanon was not developed to increase muscle mass, and its main advantage is its ease of use. Sustananan 250 is more expensive than single esters of testosterone (in equivalent quantities), while its anabolic properties are no different from isolated forms of testosterone, which makes its use in bodybuilding not entirely justified.
How to take it:
- The Sustanana course is recommended only for men who have reached the age of 21 for muscle mass gain, with no contraindications for anabolic steroids.
- The Sustanana course lasts 6 weeks (only 5-6 injections per course). If the course is longer, gonadotropin injection is required.
- The drug is injected once a week in a dose of 250-500 mg intramuscularly (Sustanan should preferably be injected into the buttocks muscles).
- Start taking testosterone boosters within 3-4 weeks after the last injection to restore your own testosterone production.
- For maximum efficiency, take a sports nutrition complex for gaining muscle mass and follow a diet for gaining muscle mass.
Be sure to consult a specialist before you start taking Sustanan.
- Increasing muscle mass (6 kg per month on average).
- Anticatabolic action.
- Appetite boosting.
- Increased hematopoiesis - increasing the number of red blood cells in the blood ensures better oxygen transport, which increases endurance.
- Increased libido (250 reviews during the Sustanan reception period).
Like any other form of testosterone, Sustanan is converted to estrogens. For this reason, Sustananan causes side effects such as gynaecomastia, swelling, female fat deposition and oppression of testosterone production. These side effects can be prevented by using anti-estrogens such as Nolvadex or Clomide. A decrease in endogenous testosterone production may result in the development of a serious side effect of Sustanan, such as testicular atrophy. This side effect can be prevented by not taking Sustanan's course longer than 8 weeks and taking antiestrogens. Longer courses require the use of gonadotropin.
In the body, testosterone turns into dihydrotestosterone, which has the following side effects: prostate hypertrophy, baldness, acne and others. These are the so-called androgenic side effects of Sustanan 250 London. Also, athletes often note fever and flu-like conditions during the Sustanan course. Like most steroids, Sustanan raises harmful blood cholesterol levels (Omega-3 is prevented throughout the course).
Infiltrates are sometimes formed after an injection (seals or "bumps" in the buttock area or other injection site). Infiltrates are usually dissolved after 2-5 weeks.
|Active ingredient, mg||250|
|1 bottle, ml||10|
|Vials per package, pcs||1|