The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
About the SP Gonadotropin 5000 IU by SP Laboratories
SP Gonadotropin 5000 IU by SP Laboratories is a gonadotropin that is produced by the placenta during pregnancy, then excreted unchanged by the kidneys. To obtain the drug, it is extracted from the urine and purified. It is necessary for the normal growth and maturation of gametes in women and men, as well as for the production of sex hormones.
Chorionic gonadotropin - a hormonal drug; gonadotropin and luteinizing agent.
Indications SP Gonadotropin by SP Laboratories
In women, it causes ovulation, increases the activity of the corpus luteum, increases the production of progesterone, promotes egg implantation and supports the development of the placenta.
Buy sports drugs in England at the lowest price in our online store.
In men, it stimulates the function of testicular cells, increases testosterone synthesis, and promotes spermatogenesis. Chorionic gonadotropin is used for hypofunction of the gonads in hypothalamic-pituitary disorders and infertility of pituitary-ovarian genesis:
- anovulatory infertility, anovulatory ovarian dysfunction, absence or menstrual irregularities:
- the introduction of SP Gonadotropin by SP Laboratories is part of the accepted treatment regimen, which includes preliminary stimulation of follicle maturation and endometrial proliferation;
- corpus luteum insufficiency (maintenance of corpus luteum function in patients with luteal phase insufficiency);
- late sexual development;
- habitual and threatening abortion;
- dysfunctional uterine bleeding in women of childbearing age;
- induction of ovulation and superovulation after stimulation of follicle growth using
- assisted reproduction (BMP) techniques, including before follicle puncture.
You can buy SP Gonadotropin 5000 IU in England on the site of our online store.
For boys and men:
- hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (in combination with preparations of human menopausal gonadotropin-menotropins, HMG);
- delayed puberty, hypogenitalism, testicular hypoplasia, adiposogenital syndrome,
- pituitary dwarfism with the phenomena of sexual infantilism, hypogonadotropic hypogonadism with signs of eunuchoidism;
- cryptorchidism in children (ectopia, retention of the testicles in the abdominal cavity or in the inguinal canal);
- disorders of spermatogenesis:
- oligo -, asthenospermia, azoospermia;
- for diagnostic purposes: differential diagnostic test of anorchism and cryptorchidism in boys;
- to assess testicular function in hypogonadotropic hypogonadism before starting long
- term stimulating treatment (Leydig functional test).
You can buy SP Gonadotropin 5000 IU by SP Laboratories in England at a bargain price in our online store.
Dosage SP Gonadotropin 5000 IU in England
SP Gonadotropin is prescribed in the form of intramuscular (less often subcutaneous) injections at doses of 500-10000 IU per day. The injection solution should be prepared immediately before use using the supplied solvent. The solution of the drug should be used immediately after preparation.
|Active ingredient, IU||5000|
|1 bottle, IU||5000|
|Bottles in the package, pcs||1|