Oxanozol 10 mg Sopharma: STEROID PROFILEconversion to estrogens: noneanabolic index: 400%, androgenic index: 25%duration of validity: 8-12 hoursdetection time: 45 days.Synonyms: Oxandrin, Oxaver, Anatrophyll, Oxanabol, Vasorome, Anavar etc.
Oxanozol Sopharma Effects:
- strong increase in the hardness of muscle fibres and increased relief
- effective splitting and burning of fats
- Increase in somatotropin levels
- growth in strength, endurance.
Oxanozol Sopharma Course
The drug has no significant impact on muscle mass growth. Oxanozol 'solo' is therefore appropriate to improve the relief of musculature. The duration of the course is 5-8 weeks. The production of endogenous testosterone is very slightly inhibited, so no post-course therapy is required when using the drug without a combination.
You should consult a specialist to avoid possible side effects. In order to get the most out of Oxanozole, a low-carbohydrate (but high-protein) diet should be observed.
Oxanozole combines well with other anabolic steroids. To increase weight and strength simultaneously, it is recommended that stronger androgens are included in the course. Combination courses reduce the side effects of the drugs taken separately, and also have a greater effect than using the same drugs separately.
They are best combined with such anabolic drugs:
- Primobolan (excellent quality);
- Testosterone (excellent weight)
When combining the drug with any ether of testosterone (sustanan), it is necessary to introduce proviron and/or anastrozole to reduce the risk of gynaecomastia. In addition, proviron significantly increases the effectiveness of the course by reducing the level of globulin that binds sex hormones.
Oxanozol: dosages. How to take?
Start the course with a dose of 20 mg per day divided into 2 equal doses. It is allowed to increase the dosage to 60-80 mg/day for 3-5 days, depending on your needs. As a PCT, if you are taking higher doses, you may need to turn on tamoxifene to restore your own testosterone level after the course.
- Mild toxicity. Although Anavar is alkalised to 17 alpha, its toxic impact on liver cells is negligible. Studies have verified that liver enzymes remain normal with a daily dose of 20 mg of Oxanozole for 3 months.
- There are no signs of liver damage, such as dark urine, light stools or pain symptoms in the right foothills.
- Does not flavour the liver. As a result, there are no estrogen reactions - fluid accumulation, feminisation, etc.
- slight impact on the secretion of the own testosterone hormone. Therefore, with small doses of Anavar, there is no need for PCT.
At high doses (80 mg per day, 12 weeks) testosterone suppression occurs, so libido may drop and a sluggish erection may occur. In such cases, chorionic gonadotropin should be included in the course.
|Active ingredient, mg||10|
|1 pill, mg||10|
|Packing||Bolsa (100 pills)|