Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma | GAS-0338
- - Brand: Sopharma
- - Product Code: GAS-0338
- - Availability: In Stock
The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
Description Metamizol 10 mg by Sopharma
After oral administration Metamizol 10 mg by Sopharma is rapidly hydrolyzed in gastric juice to form the active metabolite 4-methyl-amino-antipyrine, which after absorption is metabolized to 4-formyl-amino-antipyrine and other metabolites.
After IV administration, sodium metamizole quickly becomes unavailable for determination.
Sopharma Metamizol 10 mg metabolites do not bind to plasma proteins. Most of the dose is excreted in the urine in the form of metabolites. Metabolites are excreted with breast milk.
Contraindications Metamizol by Sopharma
- Individual intolerance.
- Inhibition of hematopoiesis (agranulocytosis, cytostatic or infectious neutropenia).
- Hereditary hemolytic anemia, associated with glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency.
- Anemia, leukopenia, hepatic and/or renal failure.
- Aspirin form of bronchial asthma.
You can buy Metamizol by Sopharma in England on the site of our online store.
Uses Metamizol 10 mg in England
Administered orally, v/m and v/v slowly. The dose, method and regimen of administration, duration of use are determined individually, depending on the indications, clinical situation, dosage form and age of the patient.
Metamizol 10 mg Sopharma can lead to such adverse reactions:
- Urinary system: impaired renal function, oliguria, anuria, proteinuria, interstitial nephritis, red staining of urine;
- Allergic reactions: urticaria (including conjunctivitis and nasopharyngeal mucosa), angioedema, in rare cases - erythema malignant exudative (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell syndrome), bronchospastic syndrome, anaphylactic shock;
- Blood: agranulocytosis (insufficient information to recommend the use of sodium metamizole for headache), leukopenia, thrombocytopenia;
- Others: decreased blood pressure, nausea;
- Local reactions: when administered intramuscularly, infiltrates may form at the injection site;
- In intravenous administration - drowsiness, dry mouth.
|Active ingredient, mg||10|
|1 pill, mg||10|
|Packing||Packing (100 pills)|