WHAT IS THE GROWTH HORMONE HYGETROPIN?
Growth hormone Hygetropin - aka somatropin (somatotropin, HGH, STH) - has received this name because it is used in medicine as a means of increasing growth in children, adolescents and people under 22-25 years of age, with closed growth zones in the bones. Growth acceleration is due to the increase in long tubular bones in the extremities.
Somatotropin is a peptide hormone that is produced by the anterior part of the pituitary gland and consists of 191 amino acids with a broad spectrum of action. It has a strong anabolic and anti-catabolic effect, increases protein synthesis, burns fat and prevents destruction of muscle mass. It promotes hyperplasia, increasing the number of muscle cells, and this is one of its unique properties, which simply cannot be achieved without its presence in high blood concentrations. Increases bone mass, even if the growth zones are closed, the bones will continue to grow in thickness rather than length.
THE GROWTH HORMONE IN BODYBUILDING HAS THE FOLLOWING PROPERTIES:
- promotes lean muscle mass gain (including through hyperplasia).
- prevents catabolism (destruction of muscles).
- stimulates fat-burning processes.
- is an additional source of energy (when fatty acids are broken down, high levels of glucose are produced).
- speeds up the healing of various injuries
- has a rejuvenating effect (smoothes wrinkles, increases the rich colour of hair, eliminates hair brittleness, improves nail strength, etc.).
- helps organs atrophied with age to recover.
- Increases bone mass.
- in open growth areas (up to 25 years) contributes to the overall growth of the individual.
- enhances the immune system.
- vision aggravation.
- Higher mood, better memory.
- has virtually no side effects.
All of the above properties of growth hormone are due not only to its action, but also to IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which is formed in the liver as a result of somatotropin exposure.
GROWTH HORMONE HYGETROPIN IN SPORT
Highhetropin is very popular in various sports because of its ability to reduce subcutaneous fat and increase lean muscle mass and connective tissue growth. It also significantly reduces the likelihood of injury due to its ability to strengthen bone and connective tissue, which includes tendons and cartilages.
USE THE GROWTH HORMONE AS A FAT BURNER
In order to achieve a fat-burning effect, effective dosages start at 5-10 meals per day, the increase in them has a directly proportional effect, i.e. the more the better, the recommended maximum 20 meals per day divided by 3-4 times the intake. It is important to note that the fat-burning process will go faster if the diet and correct exercise are followed.
|1 bottle, ml||10|
|Active ingredient, IU||10|
|Vials per package, pcs||10|
|Release form||1 bottle, Packaging (10 vials)|