Somatropin is a peptide-type hormone and contains 191 amino acids in the chain, being an exact analog of the growth hormone produced by the human pituitary gland. The mechanism of action and functions of somatropin are identical to endogenous GR, but are more pronounced due to the high concentration that the pituitary gland cannot provide.
Effect For women
- Burns fat without losing muscle mass and reduces the appearance of cellulite;
- Rejuvenation-improves the quality and appearance of the skin, hair, appearance becomes more "fresh" and rested;
- Maintenance and growth of muscle volume-allows you to maintain sexual forms during drying and gain high-quality muscle mass without fat;
- Strengthens bone tissue, prevents injuries, restores joints;
Effect For men
- Increased resilience and stress resistance, the ability to withstand heavy loads more steadily;
- The ability to burn fat even when gaining muscle mass;
- Enhanced synergistic effect in combination with other hormonal drugs;
- Supports muscle mass and PCT resistance;
- Rejuvenates both externally and internally-improves the quality and appearance of the skin, hair
- Strengthens bone tissue, prevents injuries, restores joints.
The classic course is from 12 weeks to 24 hours (six months).
It is administered subcutaneously, slowly. Very convenient injection sites are located in the abdominal cavity. Injection sites should be changed periodically, this will help prevent lipoatrophy (atrophy of subcutaneous fat).
|Active ingredient, IU||10|
|Ampoules per package, pcs||10|
|Packing||Ampoule, Packing (10 ampoules)|