Description of Genotropin 36 IU Pfizer Labs
A preparation of somatotropic hormone. It is a somatropin synthesized using recombinant technology, identical to the human growth hormone. In both adults and children, somatropin maintains normal body structure, stimulating muscle growth and helping to mobilize fat. Visceral adipose tissue is particularly sensitive to somatropin. In addition to stimulating lipolysis, somatropin reduces the intake of triglycerides into fat depots. Somatropin increases the concentration of insulin-like growth factor (IRF-1) and IRF-binding protein (IRF-3) in serum.
In addition, the drug has an impact on fat, carbohydrate and water-salt metabolism. Somatropin stimulates the liver's LDL receptors and affects the serum lipid and lipoprotein profiles. In general, administration of somatropin to patients with growth hormone deficiency leads to a decrease in serum concentrations of LDL and apolipoprotein B. A decrease in total cholesterol levels may also be observed.
What advantages do you get when you take them?
- Absolutely genuine and certified product from the pharmaceutical company Pfizer Belgium.
- License and certificate of authenticity.
- Free return guarantee, customer protection.
- 24-hour friendly customer support and a doctor's consultation.
- A unique chance to change your life and body for the better, as well as many other advantages.
Active ingredient: recombinant human growth hormone (Somatropin, Growth Hormone), Sterile Solution of the growth hormone for subcutaneous injections.
Indications for use:
- Deficiency of the growth hormone in the body (in small children), accelerates growth;
- Bodybuilding - an anabolic effect, accelerates the growth of muscles, tissue injuries, tendons and joints, accelerates 200% -300%;
- weight loss, helps people suffering from obesity lose weight;
- Rejuvenating effect, rejuvenates the human body;
- Healing of postoperative, chemical and thermal skin lesions, has strong regenerative properties;
- Increases sexual libido, has a positive effect on the overall condition of the organism.
|Active ingredient, mg||12|
|Active ingredient, IU||36|