Today, this drug is one of the most famous among athletes. Despite the fact that it is not characterized by an anabolic effect on the body, it can effectively neutralize the negative effects associated with taking steroids.
- Increased protein synthesis and increased hypertrophy (growth) of muscle fibers, that is, the anabolic effect of the drug is 88% of the main male sex hormone
- The androgenic effect, that is, the ability of the drug to cause such phenomena as masculinization and virilization, is 44% of testosterone, which makes the drug more preferable for women
- The hepatotoxicity of primobolan is quite weak, with moderate effects on the liver
- The duration of Clomid administration is 7-10 days, the maximum is 2 weeks. Athletes usually start using Clomid as a drug after a course of therapy (PCT) 7-10 days after taking anabolic drugs.
- The recommended dose is 50-100 mg per day (1-2 tablets).
- Clomid is best taken 1 time a day after meals, with water.
Clomid is contraindicated in patients with renal or hepatic insufficiency, tumors or hypofunction (excessive activity) of the pituitary gland, individual intolerance to the substances that make up the drug.
Excess of the dose may cause headache, insomnia, nausea, slowing of motor or mental reactions. In rare cases, allergic reactions may occur.
|Active ingredient, mg||50|
|1 pill, mg||50|
|Packing||Packing (25 pills)|