Parabolan is a very popular AAS among medium to high level bodybuilders. It is not suitable for beginners and will do more harm than good, but it is indispensable for experienced athletes! The product comes in several variations: acetate, hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, and enanthate.
What are the positive effects?
Parabolan has pronounced androgenic and anabolic effects, and is often used alone - without the addition of concomitant drugs. The positive effects of this steroid include:
- rapid gain of muscle mass - up to 10 kg in one full course;
- Significant increase in strength and explosive power;
- Increased levels of IGF protein - insulin-like growth factor;
- Inhibition of catabolic processes;
- Accelerated fat burning;
- increase in libido and potency.
Thus, Parabolan, reviews about which are almost always positive, has all the standard properties of the classic AAS. However, the powerful and fast effect can be accompanied by various "side effects", and the dosage of the drug should be approached with special attention.
Parabolan courses of intake
Before buying and using this potent agent, it is necessary to clearly determine what kind of training will be. Will they be aimed at building muscle mass or burning excess fat ("drying"). This will directly affect the dosage, frequency and duration of injections.
Course for Mass
It implies the use of Parabolan in combination with Stanozolol and Testosterone Propionate. All of these drugs can be purchased without a prescription at our online store. A 10-week course would look as follows:
- Parabolan 200 mg injection every 7 days;
- Testosterone injection 100 mg every 2 days;
- Taking stanozolol tablets of 60 mg daily.
After that, you can move on to PKT - postcyclic therapy. It is recommended to include Clenbuterol or Oxandrolone, which will help you to go out of the course with minimal losses and kickbacks.
Are there any side effects?
Parabolan is one of the most powerful AAS, so you cannot do without possible "side effects". With long-term use, the drug can cause:
- high blood pressure;
- water retention in the body;
- decreased production of natural testosterone;
- damage to the reproductive system: from decreased libido to testicular atrophy.
Obviously, with such side effects, it is necessary to take Parabolan with great caution, carefully monitoring your condition and periodically taking blood tests. If everything is fine, a positive result is guaranteed, but if alarming symptoms appear, it is better to replace this steroid with a similar analogue.