The article is for informational purposes and is compiled according to the official instructions
Oxymetholone belongs to the group of "progestin" steroids along with Nandrolone (Deca) and the already mentioned Trenbolone. This category of steroids does not aromatize under the influence of the aromatase enzyme, but if used incorrectly, they can provoke complications similar to estrogenic side reactions (gynecomastia and others). This is mainly due to an increase in the level of the hormone prolactin. The most common side effect of elevated prolactin is decreased libido (lack of sex drive) and poor erection. A properly organized course is usually not accompanied by such complications.
Main characteristics, advantages and effects
- provides extreme muscle mass gain - up to 15 kg of muscle weight in a standard course
- the main steroid properties appear quickly enough
- increases strength and endurance
- no conversion to estrogen
- minimal effect on the level of liver enzymes (manifests itself only at overestimated dosages)
- favors the loss of adipose tissue in the abdominal region, i.e. on the stomach (assuming the correct diet)
- enhances immunity and reduces the activity of SHGB globulin
- increases free testosterone levels
- can improve the condition of ligaments and joints
Oxymetholone: dosages and principles of correct use
The solo course of Anadrol should be carried out no more than 4-6 weeks. Courses over 6 weeks are ineffective and carry a significant risk of side effects, since the period of greatest activity of the drug is approximately the 4th week, after which the effectiveness of this steroid gradually decreases. The drug is very quickly included in the work. For most athletes, a sufficient dosage is 50 mg of Oxymetalone per day, while experienced athletes can bring the daily dosage up to 100 mg. It is advisable to divide the daily dosage into 2-3 meals after meals during the day. Aromatase inhibitors (Anastrozole, Letrozole, Exedrol) are not taken during the course.
Post cycle therapy
For post-course therapy, it is advisable to use only Clomid. Tamoxifen is not suitable due to incompatibility with progestin steroids due to the risk of provoking adverse reactions. Clomid should be taken 2-3 days after Oxymetalone is discontinued according to the 100-50-25 mg scheme in the first, second or third weeks of PCT, respectively.
Self-medication can be dangerous for your health. Information about the active substance is provided solely to familiarize themselves, so before use, refer to your doctor.
Do not engage in self-medication! It may be dangerous for your health!